JOIN US IN OUR EXCITING CAREER
At Heng-Gref International, we welcome committed and hardworking people to join our family. If you love to working in a challenging environment where safety is the prioirty, come on board and progress with us today!
- Responsible to drive the ambulance in accordance to all road safety and traffic rules
- Ensure that ambulances are cleaned and maintained in good working condition
- Assists in all patients transfers to homes and hospitals while maintaining professional image of the Company
- Work co-operatively with other staff members
- Any other adhoc duties as assigned by superior
- Dispatch of urgent documents to assigned destination when required
- Top-up fuel for assigned ambulances and ensure that the records are kept in order
- Coordinate transportation request from office coordinators.
- Job requires bending and lifting of patients
- Able to push patients on wheelchairs, stretchers and hospital’s bed trolley.
- Class 3 driving license required
- CPR and AED certificate will be an advantage (will require to do once confirmation)
- Shift working hours
- Training will be provided
- Assists in providing quality non-emergency and emergency medical response care to patients onboard the ambulance
- Ensure patient condition is stable during the journey.
- Coordinate with call operators on the arrival and take off during patients care.
- Maintain professional image of the company
- Ensure all medical and first aid equipment in the ambulances are properly maintained and replenished
- Any other adhoc duties assigned by superior to meet the operational requirement
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) or Paramedic level 1 certificate candidate is welcomed to apply for this role
- Prior experience will be taken into consideration